154 件の投稿
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Select Sheer Curtain Fabric - Hi Everyone, We are going to be installing sheer ripple fold curtains on a ceiling track on our main floor. We like the linen look. Can you ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Pendants: Round Two! - I am revisiting the idea of changing my kitchen pendants. I've had these glass globes for 2 years and am sick of cleaning them and am annoye... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drapery Advice Needed - Hi everyone, We are in the process of ordering custom ripple fold sheer drapery for our main floor following our reno. I'm looking to specif... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help With Entry Light - Hi everyone, My current entry light is too glam for me. I'm looking to update the fixture with a contemporary design that is either brass or... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Pendant Advice - Hi everyone, We renovated our kitchen 2 years ago and had installed these clear glass globe pendants. I liked them because they were light a... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacement Windows Advice - Hi Everyone, We are replacing our original windows in our home and need some help deciphering between two products. Each window company we h... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Upholstery - How Much Extra To Order? - Hi Everyone, We are reupholstering our dining chairs. We opted for a neutral easy to clean velvet this time. The upholstery guy recommended ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
NEW WINDOWS ADVICE - Hi everyone, We are planning to install new windows and need some help with a couple decisions. 1) The upstairs window with 3 sections. Do w... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I Reupholster or Purchase New Dining Chairs? - Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide if I should reupholster the current dining chairs I have or if I should just buy new chairs. I got a quote... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
MGdecorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Chair Reupholstery Advice - Hi Everyone, At first I wanted to change my dining chairs because I really dislike the fabric. However, now I am thinking of reupholstering ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 25 件
もっと見る...