24 件の投稿
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for curb appeal - We are planning to paint our house white. Anything else we can do to help our curb appeal?
    コメント 21 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Tile - Am I crazy for wanting to put a marble hex floor tile in my daughters bathroom? I am told today's grout and sealers keep the tile nice. Thou... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior Trim Advice - Hello Houzzers, I followed my research and painted my interior doors in BM Chantilly Lace in a semigloss (Natura). I hate it! It is so blind... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixed metals? - Hi all, I am renovating my house and find I am drawn to a variety of metal details .... A chandelier with some brass detail, chrome faucets,... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Colors for a Colonial - HI all - I am in need of a paint scheme for a Colonial. We are going for a light, airy feel (8 ft ceilings) but don't want it to feel cold i... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint front door? - Thinking of painting the front door. Any suggestions other than black?? Just looking to spruce up the exterior. Other ideas welcome!
    コメント 6 件
michellelbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to maximize the view? - Hi, I would love suggestions as to how I can draw the eye out the window and really maximize the view from my living room. Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...