4 件の投稿
Michelle Maureenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
10’ walls + vaulted ceiling. Advice/examples? - Hi! Currently designing an addition for a 20’x40’ great room. Looking at 10’ high walls with a vault (using scissor trusses so its a 4x12 sl... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Michelle Maureenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red brick exterior update - I updated the roof color of this house to a charcoal grey/black. Now im looking to do the fascia and gutters. (And then window trim) I think... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Michelle Maureenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red brick exterior update: trim, fascia, gutters - I updated the roof color of this house to a charcoal grey/black. Now im looking to do the fascia and gutters. (And then window trim) I think... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Michelle Maureenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red brick update fascia, trim, gutters - I updated the roof color of this house to a charcoal grey/black. Now im looking to do the fascia and gutters. (And then window trim) I think... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件