6 件の投稿
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under cabinet lighting with light cabinets and lighter counters? - We are redoing our kitchen and installed 5 cans in the kitchen. It used to be very dark. Dark brown cabinets, and tropical brown granite (I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 45 件
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Poll: Kitchen Cabinets: Manufactured or Custom made? - I am going with a shaker style with a small accent on the doors and big drawers, I am just wondering what you think is best? 投票する
    コメント 3 件    投票 19 票
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen/pantry question - About to pull the trigger on a kitchen remodel but all my options: A, B, and C all have enough cons to not make me happy. I have a 1/2 bath ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counters - What is the thickness of the marble counters?
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 17 件
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Differences. How do you really know which one is best? - I have always used Sherwin Williams, but would love to hear input on Benjamin Moore, and Behr. It seems like Behr has some really great adve... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Michelleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with exterior color! - We are getting our house painted next week (yay, so glad to put this color behind us!) and I am having some anxiety about what color to use.... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件