12 件の投稿
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch - Where is this couch from?
    コメント 1 件
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedside table - Where can this bedside table be purchased in Canada?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting - Who is this print by?
    コメント 1 件
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixtures over the island - Where could I get these?
    コメント
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture - Where can I purchase the ceiling light?
    コメント
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar stools - I too would like to know where I could find the bar stools. Magnificent home. Less is more. Much class.
    コメント
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too many beams? - I think there may be too many beams this room. Wanted the builder to hold off before he installed them but he didn't. Is there a rule of thu... 続きを読む
    コメント
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color - What is the paint color?
    コメント
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Position of sink - My designer tells me that with Formica countertops the sink has to be installed "on top" of the counter. This is not the case here. Is she ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
michelepatry56さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Screened porch now or later - We are building a new cottage and have to cut out the " nice-to-haves" before we start because will otherwise exceed our budget. I have sugg... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...