7 件の投稿
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would slamming into a basement l-beam support beam make house creak? - I have a quick question that I hope to get some answers to, so that I can rest my mind. We have oak hardwood floors installed on OSB subfloo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone know if this Almstead rug sheds alot? Sometimes wool rugs do. - I had a bad experience with a wool Pottery Barn rug...hoping to avoid the same.
    コメント 1 件
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would concerns of radioactivity in granite dissuade you from using it in your home? - I've stumbled upon this article while researching countertop materials for a future kitchen reno. I always thought I would choose a granite... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
michblueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thoughts on solid surface countertops? - Natural stone vs solid surface for a dry bar
    コメント 25 件