65 件の投稿
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the counter tops? - Material and name please.
    コメント
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buckthorn Fineline - privacy hedge and seasons - I have a hedge of arbivortae in very large containers and they are starting to thin/die after 10 years. I was thinking of replacing them wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Identifying this plant - thought it was an herb - I planted a bunch of herbs and I am unable to identify this one. I tried using the picture finder and it says it could be nightshade, but t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen cabinet trim at ceiling - Ikea - My kitchen is old, but I never came up with a great way to attach filler pieces at the ceiling securely. I had used double sided tape on th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Questions on starting herbs from seed - I've looked at a lot of websites, but most are lacking a lot of details. I started about 36 herbs and arugula using peat pellets and a tray... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gas range with open flame grill - reasonably priced - I am wondering if any has a gas (or duel fuel) range that has an open flame grill that they like that was reasonably priced. I had a Viking... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vacuum cleaner attachments - adapter/coupler - I replace a Shark Vacuum (DuoClean) with a Eureka upright. I saved the attachments because I had like 7 attachments for the Shark including... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting wormwood seeds - For quite a while I've wanted to either divide my wormwood or start some new ones from seeds. I see the seeds forming on my plants now. My... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adapter for vacuum accessories - I had a Shark vacuum with a lot of accessories (under appliance, rotating brush, etc.) It broke and I got a Eureka vacuum (Costco). The at... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
michaeljc70さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will the horrible smell from long standing wet soil go away? - I have a big tub of soil that I thought was covered with plastic. However, water got in there. It has been sitting there a long time and th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...