31 件の投稿
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
problems with my grass - It seems like over night my tall fescue got invaded by some new type of weed or grass. I just have a small patch in the back and I cut it w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what happen to my grass - I have tall fescue and out of nowhere this spring I have this round hard grass that is everywhere all at once. I also cut my grass with a c... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best Privacy for Beautiful Doors - So we have these bi-fold doors that open out to the deck (not inside). Our neighbors behind just started a 2 story ADU that will look right ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
backyard design help - So we have very squared off back yard with grass right in the middle, we just got it put in and with the investment and sprinkler we don’t w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room Separation Idea - We have a very open concept (which I somewhat regret in our home, loud and clutter from kitchen is always on display) and our kitchen is in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 46 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
design help with coffee table and rug - Hi, we just got a new couch and chairs and are wanting some help pulling the room together! We like the idea of a warm wood table but open... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sealing new redwood deck - Lots of advice on sealing a new deck, curious what the group would recommend here. Our deck was installed ~3/4 months ago, it has not had an... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
best sealer for wood door - We have this new bi-fold door, the interior is vertical grain Douglas Fir, the outside is clad, we want to seal (but not stain) the wood, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mini Split Setup Wrong? - We just completed a two story addition off our Berkeley CA home, the HVAC company we went with setup a dual mini split, with a ducted unit ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Mnm 01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
stain on new wood floor - We have new white oak floors/stairs sealed with natural clear coat (posted the seal we used), we had cleaners come and when I came home ther... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
もっと見る...