8 件の投稿
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great description, looking for Island dimensions - I haven't seen a description this nice on a photo! Great job on that but I do have questions on the specific dimensions of the kitchen and t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 20 件
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
very nice space - Could you tell me the dimensions of the space?
    コメント
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The floor material - Love the herringbone floor. What kind of material did you use?
    コメント 1 件
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of kitchen - Can you tell us the dimensions of the kitchen?
    コメント
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fun bath - Do you happen to recall the dimensions of the bathroom?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is a wonderful toom! - We have a 70's ranch home with a very similar room. I wonder if we could renovate our room to mimic some of the great details you have in th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Could you please tell me the dimensions of the bar, and the dimensions of the entire kitchen?
    コメント
Renee Fabさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room size - Could you please tell me the dimensions of this room?
    コメント