10 件の投稿
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - May I ask what kind of backsplash it its? If you can send me a link to the tile store, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelves under the cabinets - Hi! Are those shelves part of the cabinets or separate units?
    コメント 1 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelf under the cabinets - Is the shelf part of the cabinet or a separate unit? Did you have it made by the cabinet company? And is the height about 6 inches or so? I... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much wood in the kitchen? - I need some advice on designing our kitchen. I should have done this earlier when we started, but I guess I had no idea there were so many t... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood - What kind of hardwood is in the photo? We also have white appliances, and my husband prefers stained cabinets over painted cabinets. I like... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood - What type of hardwood is used in this kitchen? I like how this kitchen uses dark cabinets with white appliances. I like white appliances a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet types/finish - What type of wood and finishing styles are used for the cabinet? I like how the cabinet mixes well with the hardwood floor.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of wood and style for the cabinet - What type of wood and styles (stain?) are used for the cabinet? I love the color of the cabinet, and the room is balanced well with other t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Type - Can I ask what type of woods and finishing style are used for the cabinet? I love the color of the cabinet and light counter tops. I'm havin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mdalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet types/finish - Can I ask what type of woods and finishing style are used for the cabinet? I love the color of the cabinet and crisp white counter top. I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント