6 件の投稿
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door and window height for 9 foot ceilings with a partial vault - Hello! I am in the process of building a 2/1 750 sq. foot ADU. I am in need of advice about window and door height. The house is designed wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing a bay window and front door - need help! - I am replacing the bay window and front door and am having decision paralysis with regards to both! The wall with the bay window (picture)... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coastal Ranch House Exterior Updates - Advice Appreciated! - Hello! I'm interested in updating the exterior of my 1960s ranch house and have some ideas but am in need of some guidance. Context - Ranch... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Changing kitchen / DR layout on 60s ranch style house - Hello! I am in the early planning stages of a remodel that would remove a wall between my kitchen and dining room and would appreciate any f... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remodeling a bathroom in two phases? - Hello! I am wondering if anyone has attempted a bathroom remodel in two phases? If so, have you run into any issues other than it being aest... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Anne Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity width? - What is the width of the vanity? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件