7 件の投稿
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Hallway: Part II or The Pink-y Beige Taste of Disappointment - This hallway was painted a chalk-y white that had a layer of dirt on it. I thought in certain lights the texture was giving it a silver-y lo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Word About Trim... - Painting trim takes a while. About three weeks if you're not a pro but still want it to look perfect in a semi ornate 12 x 12 room. And the ... 続きを読む
    コメント
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Breakfast: Part V - It's not done at all. Now the hard part begins. That's where you touch up and pick up paint spots, scrape out all the little divets and crac... 続きを読む
    コメント
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Hallway: Part I - My process begins again with the hallway. It is a pretty amazing hallway. I'm trying to figure out if the trim is chestnut. Probs not, but i... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Breakfast: Part III - This room is making me nuts. It's been six weeks with this thing. There are so many parts and the room is like, maybe 10 x 10. And the three... 続きを読む
    コメント
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Breakfast: Part II - In the final stretch of finishing the Breakfast. Cleaning the radiator cover with mineral spirits and a scrub brush. After it dries, I'm goi... 続きを読む
    コメント
mowser wowserさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Breakfast: Part I - This is the Breakfast. There is considerable concern about its color. However, I will tone down brightness of 'compromise green' with a whit... 続きを読む
    コメント