43 件の投稿
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pool and deck color help - Hello, I am building a pool that is 15 x 32 with a Roman Blend travertine deck. I am using pebble sheen and considering the blue surf or gr... 続きを読む
    コメント
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help identifying - Does anyone know where I can order a cornice like this from? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabric - Can you tell me what brand of fabric was used for these beautiful curtains?
    コメント 2 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with the name of this style - Can anyone tell me what this style of sheer curtains is called? Maybe they are not considered sheers, but I'm having a hard time finding any... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier SOS - I own this bar set and it sits in a room with a 12 foot ceiling. I am hanging a crystal chandelier over it. Can someone please tell me how f... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nursery - 150 sq. feet - Calling for professional help! - Our nursery is 150 sq. feet, and the ceilings are 9'4" tall, with a double crown molding. The walls are creme, and the furniture is a very ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large Wall in Family Room - Sizing - I have a large wall in the family room that is bare. The Wall is 14'6" and ceiling is 11'4". The book case unit I am considering is 7' x 1... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with colors - I have settled on a style desk and bookcase, but need help with picking colors since the pieces are not part of a set. Maybe cream bookcase... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bookcases - Love the bookcases. Where are they from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sophia A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cocktail table? - Where is it from?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...