42 件の投稿
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Growing flowers for a wedding - My dear friend is getting married at the end of November next year, and I would love to grow flowers we could use to supplement the paid arr... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another Front Door Dilemma - A friend wants to put her house up for sale sometime soon, and has been recommended by realtors she has interviewed to repaint her front doo... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for solar path lights? - I need some path lights for a steep hill, and solar is the only option. I had some there last year, and they were nice enough but the quali... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing hanging light for dining/desk. - My dining table spends most of its time as my desk for college homework, and the current lighting is terrible for that kind of work. I woul... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I make living room chairs work at a dining table? - Once again, the old adage about living with a space for a while is proving itself true. After yet another dinner gathering that never left ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with some wtf plumbing? - Here is the very interesting set up at the kitchen sink of my new rental. The owners are pretty chill about me doing things, so if anyone c... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 15 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Over the toilet storage/shelving units...yay or nay? - After a few weeks of complete chaos I am finally working on my funky cottage again. I just put an Ikea shelf in the bathroom so I would hav... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 27 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Solid or sheer curtains to cover a wall? - Inspired by many pictures here, I've decided to hang white floor to ceiling curtains in my new bedroom to lighten it up (can't paint) and so... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting furniture white - My new cottage is adorable (or, it will be, when I'm done!) but is is very dark, with lots of old wood on every surface. I'm hunting for nic... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 40 件
Melyndaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How comfy is an iron bed? - Starting to think about a new bed frame...and I like the open airy look of metal (iron or brass) beds. I also want to be up high (like, hop... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...