5 件の投稿
Melissa Misaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Taking care my orchid - Hi everyone! I got this orchid as a gift. I don’t know much about orchids or how much water they need but I’ve been keeping this guy on my d... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Melissa Misaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! How to save snail! - Hello! I was walking in the park when I accidentally stepped on this snail. its shell completely cracked but the flesh seems intact. I felt ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Melissa Misaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of caterpillar is this? - Asking for a friend who found this not so little guy in NYC recently.
    コメント 3 件
Melissa Misaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Identify this tomato! - Can someone please help me identify what kind of tomato this is? It is dark red and shaped just like a bell pepper! My mom and I do our best... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Melissa Misaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I save my Purple Heart? - My purple heart – setcreasea purpurea was left outside and all stem & leaf parts dried out but soil is cold & moist. Can this plant ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件