17 件の投稿
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the nightstand and mirror from? I love them! - They are perfect for my room! Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimmensions of this beautiful kitchen? - I would love to know! Thank you very much!
    コメント 1 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find the opaque tile on the wall? - I'm in love with this tile! Could any one tell me where to get it!
    コメント
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone give me an idea for my main bedroom wall? - My main bedroom focal point wall is completly naked and bare. Need some ideas on how to decorate it. The Color scheme is dark blue, fuschia,... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone give me an idea on how to get a simmilar look to the one on the wall behind the bed? - I want the wall behind my bed to look something like the wall behind that bed! Can anyone give me an idea on how to get it? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what colors go well with light purple? - I need 2 colors that go really well with lilac purple! Thank you!
    コメント 4 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 10 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
melereyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone know where i can get this beautiful table lamp? - It is super duper awsome, and i would really appreciate if anyone has any info on this lamp! Thank you very much!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...