8 件の投稿
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile flooring brand and color - What is the brand and color of this tile?
    コメント
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - Hello. What is the floor color, pattern, material? Where could it be purchased?Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like my low ceilings. Looking for design tips with low ceilings. - I live in an old 1930s cottage style house. The ceilings are 7 feet high. I'm petite, so I don't mind this at all, but when I search for inf... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 16 件
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Estimate of cost? - You mentioned budget concerns. Roughly, what would something like this cost?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom countertop? - How did you make this countertop, or where did you buy it?
    コメント 1 件
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity, medicine cabinet, over sink light - Could you please tell me where you got the vanity, matching sliding door cabinet below the mirror and matching light fixture above the mirro... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love, love, love! - This remodel is delicious! I have a long narrow kitchen with a lot of foot paths and was looking for something that the design matches mine.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Melanie Pattersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get these pretty cabinets? - I need upper cabinets like this. Where can I find them and what price point? Nice redo!
    コメント 1 件