9 件の投稿
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wallpaper - What is the brand of wallpaper please
    コメント
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for specific white and black LVT - I am looking for pure white and pure black long rectangular vinyl tile planks. Has anyone come across these? The only thing I come across is... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Find a contractor - I bought a large slab of ceaserstone at a salvage warehouse and am hoping to use it in my small kitchen remodel. It's in perfect condition, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Designer - I am doing a low budget kitchen remodel and have a decent amount of it planned out but am having trouble making a few aesthetic decisions su... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to find cheap laminate kitchen counters - I know this seems like a silly question but where should I go to find laminate kitchen counters? I figured Homedepot would have cheap stuff ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is your biggest kitchen remodel regret or lesson learned? - For those of you who have remodeled a kitchen, what do you wish you had done differently? Alternately, is there anything you are so glad you... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plan for my DIY kitchen remodel - Hello, I am trying to come up with a plan for my diy kitchen remodel. Does anyone know what order i should be doing the remodel in? Are ther... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
DIY Superficial Kitchen Remodel - Hello, I'll try to make this short. I bought a condo about a week ago, the pictures of the kitchen are above. It's built in the 40's so the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
mek240さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件