18 件の投稿
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pomponella - where could I get this rose? - It looks like it's sold out on Palantine is the only place that carried it and it's now out of stock. Could someone advice where I could get... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hydrangea ID please - I saw this beautiful hydrangea by sidewalk. It's about 3 feet. Could someone ID the variety? Thanks!
    コメント 7 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to get tadpoles in central new jersey? - My son and I are trying to get some frogs in our little backyard pond. We have a little canoe. If we have to catch them in a lake somewhere,... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what’s eating the leaves on my Queen of Sweden - I just found the new leaves were chewed by some bugs. It’s still too early for the Japanese beetles, right? My praying mantis are still bein... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contractor's bag as pond liner??? - Hi, I am trying to add a shallow beach area to an existing pond so that we could grow some cattails and irises. Since it's really not that b... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help ID a rose please - It’s planted over a fence, about 9 feet tall, fragrant, maybe DA teasing Georgia (first photo) On DA’s website, teasing Georgia is listed as... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Clematis Josephine - DOA? - I got it from Etsy two days ago. It arrived with some green leaves. I planted it right away. This morning it lost all its leaves. Any chance... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are my hydrangeas too close to the roses? - I just realized that my hydrangeas might be planted too close to my roses. One of them is called Mountain Hydrangea and 3 feet away from ste... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Very little leaves on my New dawn climing rose - This is her second year. My friend just commented yesterday that how little she's got leaves on her. I have another New Dawn planted on a fe... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Wi-Fi NJ 6bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How often do you water your gardenia in the summer in 6b - and where do you get irons for it? I bought MiracleGro food for acid loving plant, and I heard gardenias also need to get iron supplements. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...