4 件の投稿
Megan Grall Wolfeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen paint colors - Northern facing kitchen. White cabinets and medium oak colored floors. Do I go the darker Rose or the lighter Berrydale? 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票
Megan Grall Wolfeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen to hallway to masterbedroom all one paint color? - Painting my northern-facing, low-light kitchen and hallway Berrydale from Glidden. I would like to bring this color in to the MB that is rig... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Megan Grall Wolfeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lost front door - What can we paint this door to help it stand out? I attached the brick and shutter contrast as well. The shutters are new and are called &qu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Megan Grall Wolfeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with exterior colors on our 1st home - Hello, my husband and I just bought our first home and we would really like to change the shutter, front door and perhaps the garage color i... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件