10 件の投稿
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
thoughts on a (very) yellow house - We just bought a yellow house and while I thought I wanted to change the color immediately, now I kind of love it! What can I do to boost th... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Switch dishwasher and sink? - Unfortunately, this is the best photo I have right now. The counter ends where the photo is cut off so there is no counter space after tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vinyl Planks in Bathroom? - We have ski condo - its a rental - in the Aspen/Snowmass area. It is small - 900 sq ft but 2 bd 2 bath. We did a very basic remodel of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rug help! do I move it? - This is my before and after and I am loving the space so far but the rug.... should the 2 chairs be on the rug is it is okay how is it now?
    コメント 5 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier worth the cost? - These are not the most amazing photos but its all I have.... This will be our master in a rental. The design we have calls for a chandelie... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room furniture! - Hi! I always get some great ideas here! So here goes... I need some living room furniture for my 12 x 15 space (12 ft from kitchen to win... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Last minute and unplanned fireplace Reno - We had a fireplace emergency last week and had to do a renovation with no time to plan (extremely heavy river rocks started falling off). I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pocket door problems. - We have pocket doors on both our bathrooms. I hate them but for the time being, I am stuck with them. What I dislike the most is that ther... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island Seating Dilemma - I have attached a photo of our current kitchen (ignore the mess) and a photo of what I am thinking for island seating. Our kitchen will be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
Meg Pさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me design my Colorado condo! I need major assistance! - We purchased a condo in October that needs huge cosmetic updates. We want to change everything. And I cannot make decisions! We are doi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件