7 件の投稿
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Price? - Why is this so expensive for garbage quality wood?
    コメント 1 件
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Really? $40+ for a rock, piece of scrap wood & 2 connectors? - This is proof that people have more dollars than sense...
    コメント 1 件
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall texture/paper? - I really like the grey wall texture!
    コメント
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Toilet repair? - So... Do you have to tear out that countertop if you need to get into the cistern to fix the toilet should it break?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drainage? - Isn't the drainage from the roof going to rot out the building & fence?
    コメント
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone wall? - The wall looks great, but won't water coming int he top eventually make the wall crumble since it's not protected from water?
    コメント 3 件
Meep Meepsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Larger sizes? - I love the look of this pitcher, but I wish it was closer in relative size to the larger fruit-boats. It looks way too small to be useful s... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件