11 件の投稿
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update entry way - Desperately needing help updating our entryway. I could really use some suggestions on functionality and how to make it look/feel put togeth... 続きを読む
    コメント 41 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help decorate/design my new office!! - Please help me add a designer touch to my very bland, blah office. Would love some touches of blue. What are you suggestions on where to sta... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help design/decorate my office!! - Please help me add a designer touch to my very bland, blah office. Would love some touches of blue. What are you suggestions on where to sta... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to choose end tables?? - We have our new sofas, but I am struggling to choose some end tables. We would use them for lamps and maybe a place for a drink. Our floors ... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Zone 9b Pool Landscaping HELP. - We are getting ready to put in a new pool cage, but the screen will be going all the way down to the patio. So, I need to add a 1-2 foot bed... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Zone 9b Pool Landscaping HELP. - We are getting ready to put in a new pool cage, but the screen will be going all the way down to the patio. So, I need to add a 1-2 foot bed... 続きを読む
    コメント
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our New Pool Before & After - Hi Everyone, I know how much I enjoy seeing everyone else's "Before and After's", so I thought I would share mine. Hope you all ha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pantry Configuration HELP. - I am getting ready to add some organization to the pantry. I had a consultation and they drew up an idea, but it doesn't seem very efficient... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room layout - Help needed. - I have tried a few configurations for this room, but nothing seems to sit right with me. I don't have the experience to figure this one out ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
meddr101さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to dress the Buffet? - Hello Houzzers! I need some pro help here. I just cannot figure out how to address this area. I would like to hang 3 paintings shown here wi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 59 件
もっと見る...