5 件の投稿
M&T Marksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Design Blank Slate-What would you do? - We are in the process of creating a design for a cottage kitchen. It's an L shaped kitchen and we are flexible on layout (including island ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
M&T Marksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Quick Question - 2 Pics = Same Slab? White Macabus Quartzite - In your opinion, are the following two pics the same slab? Id write a longer msg explaining but I keep getting an error. Slab I ordered Sla... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
M&T Marksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design Finalization is So Close - Option 1 or Option 2 - Thoughts??? - I am not a fan of the way my kitchen is laid out, but with my budget I do not think I have the option of knocking down walls/changing window... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
M&T Marksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet Decision Made - Shiloh Gray Stain - What to do about Island? - I finally decided on Maple or Cherry wood w gray stain for my cabinet perimeter after weeks of flip flopping (Shiloh Silas). It was a painf... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
M&T Marksさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen design - can't make a decision for the life of me - Hi there, I am brand new to forum. trying to figure out a new kitchen Design And not sure what to do since it doesn't make sense for me to... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件