4 件の投稿
mcgb44さんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Updated" Kitchen - We are moving into a 1918 farmhouse with original woodwork and hardwood floors... Except in the kitchen. Someone decided to "update&quo... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
mcgb44さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing our floors - what to do about trim? - We are in the process of replacing our floors and had to take off all the trim, so I thought it would be a good time to replace it. Our home... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mcgb44さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rectangle to Square Table? - I am looking for a table where the smaller size is a rectangle but it expands width-wise to create a square. I'm having trouble finding any... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
mcgb44さんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Big Blank Wall! - This is my living room. We just moved in this summer, so it is a work in progress. We will be keeping the same furniture, but it is lacking ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件