6 件の投稿
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cork question - Can I get a sample of the Rye and Soya cork flooring?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cork question - Is this cork product as soft underfoot as standard cork, or does the photo top layer and click system make for a firmer foot fall?
    コメント 1 件
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for paint color combo? - This is a picture of what I have to work with. I am going to be replacing the floors and painting, but I'm stumped as to how to deal with th... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ranch exterior update - We just purchased this little 80's ranch in Florida and although the interior was totally remodeled, the exterior leaves a ton to be desired... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to hide ledges and niches - We are purchasing a home that has ledges, plant shelves and niches in all main rooms. Any ideas? Following is a picture. http://photonet... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
mboyd50403さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ledges and niches - We are purchasing a home that has ledges, plant shelves and niches in all main rooms. Any ideas? Following is a picture. http://photonet2... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件