56 件の投稿
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me do the right things for my new Fiddle Leaf Fig. - Hello all! I purchased two of these beautiful fiddle leaf figs from my local nursery yesterday. I want to make sure I care for them properly... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Want to do the right thing for my Fiddle Leaf Figs! - Hello all! I purchased two of these beautiful fiddle leaf figs from my local nursery yesterday. I want to make sure I care for them proper... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the window seat fabric. - Could you please tell me the name of the fabric on the window seat? I love it!
    コメント 1 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for fabric... - Can anyone tell me the name of this fabric or where to purchase it?? Thanks! Contemporary Dining Room by Santa Monica General Contractors... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ten days from moving and having serious doubts! - We are scheduled to move on May 31st. My builder and project manager keep telling us we're on schedule, but I don't buy it. It seems like th... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unbelievable inefficiency - Just have to vent.... Appliances were supposed to be installed today and when they went to install the range top, the cut-out was 1/2" ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors are stained... - Well, I went over to the house to get a peek and they were applying the first coat of satin finish. I LOVE them, especially with the morning... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Missy Bentonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Load W/D vs. Top Load - So, on top of buying all new kitchen appliances for our new build, we now have to buy a new washer and dryer. Our 16yr old ones are dying sl... 続きを読む
    コメント 53 件
もっと見る...