26 件の投稿
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ok time for a remodel been procrastinating! - I have a kitchen that’s ready for a remodel! Want to get drawer microwave . New range. Trying to decide if I want to move range and double o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen update without removing granite - I want to paint my kitchen cabinets the whitish side and update brighten back splash . Any suggestions .
    コメント 7 件
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color are the cabinets - What color are the cabinets
    コメント
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where are youir pullsfrom - where are the pullls from
    コメント
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen cabinet paint color - all walls are shoji white in condo, new cabinets are ordered and I want to keep it light and clean looking. pottery barn feel, for cabinets... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size would be good above a dining room table - Not sure if I should get 4 or 6 bulb size for above dining table
    コメント 1 件
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curved wall - My staircase is curved o want to put it on the wall going up stairs will it work on a curved wall?
    コメント 1 件
maureenrn62さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...