11 件の投稿
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage orientation - We have a contract to purchase 2.5 acres and trying to decide how to orient the garage. The house will face north. The road is a dead-end ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 54 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Laundry layout and design - We are planning to move our laundry room and I have the room dimensions, but not sure where to put everything. We would like to include a si... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Improving curb appeal and window grills - Moved into this house last year. Looking for ideas on improving curb appeal and we are thinking of removing the window grills. When removing... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recessed light type for great room - Our great room is 25'x18' and has 10.5' ceilings. It has a tray with lighting in the tray, but it is too dark with only that lighting. I was... 続きを読む
    コメント
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for greatroom ceiling - We moved to a different house this summer have been in the process of doing some updating since it was built in 1999 . The great room is 25x... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What cabinets are these? - What brand of cabinet, wood, and style.
    コメント
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me with furniture layout - I am trying to figure out which furniture layout is best for our basement. A doorway in to the office and the room being on the narrow side ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior updating siding options - I want to replace the aluminum siding on my house and plan to replace the soffits and fascia as well. The siding is a 8" reveal lap pat... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Soffit options for 3' overhang... - House built in 1961. I have been tossing around the idea of putting new siding on my house due to the inability to repair the current alumin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Matthewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement layout help. - I am finishing my basement and trying to decide what is the best way to lay it out with a low ceiling challenge. The main reason for finishi... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...