10 件の投稿
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get this net in the loft? - I'd love to know where you got this loft net? I like that it has the fat piping at the edges.
    コメント
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are additional pictures of this home? - I'd love to see more details of the interior of this home. Where could I find more?
    コメント 1 件
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are you going to post the rest of the pictures? - I would love to see what the house looked like completed. Will you ever post the final pictures?
    コメント 1 件
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much did this project cost? - I am interested in a project like this. How much was this project?
    コメント
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this backsplash? I really like it. - Can you tag it with a product on here or is it not available on Houzz. We are in Eagle Mountain. Funny this house is so close to us. We want... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this article about all these beautiful Container Homes. http://hiconsumption.com/2014/02/the-15-greatest-shipping-container-homes-... 続きを読む
    コメント
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A picture of the bottom of the table - I would love to see how you mounted the pipes to the bottom of the table. Could you take a picture of it?
    コメント 2 件
Matt Duffさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where was the prefab home created? - I am interested in prefab homes. Where did you purchase the plan for this home, or how was the plan created?
    コメント 2 件