12 件の投稿
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow and brown spots on tomato leaves. Bacterial spot/speck? - I'm in Los Angeles and let a Carmello tomato over winter. Good news is I had tomatoes starting in February. However, there were spider mites... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
10' Flowering Pomegranate - Northeast LA - I have a flowering pomegranate that I want to replace with a fruiting variety. I prefer to sell the tree, but if you have an interesting fru... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a double flowering pomegranate? - Hi I have read in many places that double flowering pomegranates do not set fruit. I am not sure what is meant by "double flower" ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nectarine oozing clear stuff - SoCal - My nectarine began oozing clear hard stuff from branch tips 5 days ago. The newest leaves are brown and shriveled. A few dots of clear stuff... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I prune this? - Hi, Northeast LA. Sunset 20, zone 10 I just transplanted this Panache fig in January. It is enjoying its new spot and putting out new growth... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sowing seeds: How much water? - This is my first year using drip in the raised bed I just built. I have my bed on a 12" drip. The soil is a compost mix from Whittier ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
fruit trees in HARD decomposed granite - I have a question about how to prep the ground for several fruit trees. I am in northeast Los Angeles, on a slightly sloped part of a hill ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drought tolerant plant suggestions? - Hi I am looking for three low water, tall grower suggestions in three spots in front of my home. I live in North East LA. USDA 10, SS Zone... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
oops -- removed bottom of wine barrel - I removed the bottom of a half wine barrel today and ignored the little voice in my head that said the bottom might be holding the whole thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Matthew Graysonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mangaris deck too close to ground? - Hi, I am in Northeast Los Angeles. It's dry most of the year, some rain in winter. The area gets direct sun from 9-10am to 3-4pm. Shaded by... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...