4 件の投稿
masondancer1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color kitchen table to match cherry floors and cabinets? - My wood floors and cabinets are cherry and I would like a farmhouse style kitchen table (large- 9 pieces) but I can’t find that style in che... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
masondancer1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Granite 4" lip glued to my cabinets! How to safely remove? - We bought our new kitchen with plans to DIY the backsplash in order to save money. The granite was just installed and to my horror... they g... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
masondancer1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Granite 4 - We bought our new kitchen with plans to DIY the backsplash in order to save money. The granite was just installed and to my horror... they g... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
masondancer1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Adding glass door to cabinet- what do I do about the inside?! - We have new cherry cabinets but have decided we would like to add glass (mullion) doors to a couple of them. Problem: the cabinets are not s... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件