28 件の投稿
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
That glass!! - Does anyone know if this sort of glass work is available in Australia?
    コメント 1 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ensuite shower room - Where is this available? I love it!!
    コメント
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
curious about the walls - What was used for the shower walls? I looks like a sheet material in the photos. Is it? Or just very well laid tiles?
    コメント 2 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How is the flush edge around the bath done please? - I'm not so young, & there's only one way to go, so I am trying to plan ahead. I love a ggod soak, but am likely need to sit on a stable ... 続きを読む
    コメント
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What sizes does that Koo fitted sheet come in? - Am looking for good quality sheets. Fitted single & flat queen. I have a split queen bed. Very difficult to find good quality single s... 続きを読む
    コメント
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
spice storage - OK, this is perfect! Where does the drawer & jars come from please? I'm planning my new kitchen & think this may be just the thing... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
These great pullouts - WHo made them & how? PLEASE?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink & board - What brand is this sink & accessaries please?
    コメント 1 件
maryan01さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kenwood Lifter shelf - Where does this come from? Who makes it? Can I get it in Australia? Please let me know if you know. Thank you
    コメント
もっと見る...