15 件の投稿
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best vanity light (not sconce) for makeup application - My bathroom (interior - no natural light) needs a bit of an update. The 60" vanity has a large plate glass mirror over it, with a 8 glo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New kitchen in large condo great room: opinions? - We have a large rectangular (37' x 18') great room with lovely bay views, western exposure. We are keeping the medium tone bamboo floors, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there any additional support for the island top? - I am interested in creating a t-shaped island similar to this, using a knee wall as the center support. I wonder if some sort of bracing is ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How is the table top supported? - I am very interested in building a similar seating area. Can you advise as to how the top is supported? It looks like a knee wall was built... 続きを読む
    コメント
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the Slide-out desk table - What does it look like when not in use? Where doe the table leg fit against the base cabinet?
    コメント
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Florida City Condo: will this Northern furniture work? - Downsizing to a beautiful waterfront condo in a City on the gulf coast. We have some high quality furniture by Thayer Coggin and Hancock and... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件    投票 38 票
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pre-drilled holes need to be knocked out on granite top - I bought a vanity top from Menards which has three options for the faucet locations which are pre-drilled. The instruction says "Please... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Length of chain - Is this appropriate for a foyer? I need a seven foot long chain. Therefore the wiring needs to be about ten feet so it can be installed.
    コメント
Maryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...