10 件の投稿
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
led up-light on top floating shelf? - I've never seen led lighting put facing toward the ceiling on the top floating shelf in a kitchen, and I wonder why. Down lighting is common... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HydroShield on marble experience? - I'm not seeing many reviews on HydroShield for sealing marble. My white marble needs to be sealed, and the fabricator recommends HydroShield... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kohler cast iron tub finish - Several people mentioned being unhappy with the finish on their Kohler cast iron tubs a few years ago. Is there any recent feedback you can ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cast iron tub - old versus new - Are the new cast iron tubs as good as old ones? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the expense to replace my 1979 tub that is still in good ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pocket door in home with settling/foundation repair - Am considering a pocket door for a bath remodel. My home has had foundation trouble, and although it has been repaired, I anticipate some fu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
vintage rug runner - wonky - love it or leave it? - Just received a vintage runner I plan to use in my bath remodel. One end is very noticeably stretched out. It's about 7" wider than the... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile for shower floor - tub conversion with existing Saltillo floor - Getting ready to convert a tub to shower. The existing Saltillo floor in the bathroom is staying. What to put on the floor of the shower tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
swatch - How might I obtain a swatch, please?
    コメント
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
material and color - In the title, it says it's wood and red. In the description it says it's ceramic and rust. Clarify please?
    コメント 1 件
martharifeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
soapstone & saltillo - I have a Saltillo kitchen floor & want to use Porto Alegre soapstone. When oiled, it has a green tone to it. Thoughts?
    コメント 22 件