12 件の投稿
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colors - Hello What color is used on the cabinets? And what was used for the countertop? It looks great!
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HR 1622-2 - self-cleaning function - Hello, I'm considering this 30' induction range from Miele, but would like to learn more about its self-cleaning functionality, which is des... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Care - Hi Is this rug washable?
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom sizing - Hello My rug is actually only 8'8'' by 11'5''. Can you cut the rug pad accordingly? Thanks
    コメント 3 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom sizing - Hi I understand that we can let you know if we need a custom size. I just placed an order for an 8x10 rug pad. My rug is a bit smaller tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
martakpさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need more info about rug - What is the backing on this rug? Does it need a rug pad? How thick is it?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...