24 件の投稿
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
threshold for front iron door - Hi! I just installed brand new iron frames and doors and need to build thresholds. What are the best materials to use for that project? Is t... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hello! I have installed granite tiles outdoor this summer! - Hi! I have an outdoor grilling area and installed granite tiles around the grill and as a counter top. I was told in the store to cover tile... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
When it will be for sale? - Hello! When will this item will be available and will it be other colors?
    コメント
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cn this light fixture be mounted under the pergola roof? - Need to light pergola and saw the picture with similar light placed under the roof of pergola. Please advice. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could this light fixture be mounted on top of the pergola? - I need to light my pergola and seen photos with similar fixtures mounted under the roof of pergola. Please advice. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cathedral ceiling condensation during summer - Hi! I noticed that during last hot days we had in Chicago, the ceiling on the top floor bathroom had condensation and moisture is running do... 続きを読む
    コメント
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Materials - Is this made of real leather, if yes, what kind? Thanks!
    コメント
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light - Which light fixture is in the corner of the roof? Could I have a link for the product? Thanks!
    コメント
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Other options? - Hi! I like the layout of the item and the sizes look larger than usual but does this come with different color combination? I'm looking for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Maria Robertsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sun Beds - Can sun beds go flat and how many settings for the angle at which the head piece can be adjusted (hight and low)? Also, can the beds be put ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...