23 件の投稿
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the vanity! - where did the vanity come from? I'm in St. Louis. Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stem length - What are the lengths of the stem pieces? Assuming there are more than one?
    コメント 2 件
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stem lengths - What are the sizes of the stem pieces? I can't tell from the "picture".
    コメント
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
solid wood? - this will be for a bathroom door we're looking for a solid wood for more privacy. thanks.
    コメント 2 件
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet wood? - Please can you tell me the type of wood on the cabinets?
    コメント 1 件
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Electric outlets with this stone? - Please can you advise on what to use with this stone for electric outlets on the wall? I know there are extenders but what about some stone ... 続きを読む
    コメント
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Electrical outlets - Please tell me how do you get the outlets to work with the stone wall, what is needed? Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
marlowroostさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...