6 件の投稿
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I buy the brackets holding the clothing rod? - We want to install a rod to hang wet items but traditional mechanisms would require the bracket installed on our window frame. The brackets... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
So many great ideas in here. - You must be very good. I wish I lived nearby!! Kudos to you!
    コメント
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No question, just a comment - To the homeowners: Your home is completely wonderful - so thoughtful and personalized. I hope you enjoy it for many years.
    コメント
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Not a question, just a comment - Eunice, I love your home. You've got great taste and there are lots of clever ideas that I shall borrow. I hope you enjoy your place! Thank... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No question - just a comment. - Alison, your house is magical. I just loved every single room. I hope you and your family enjoy it for a long time.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 3 件
marlene_sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント