14 件の投稿
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black Spot on Goats Beard.(z6b) - I have a bunch of goats beard planted on the east side of my house where they seem to thrive until late June or early July and then last yea... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plant ID please - This plant is growing in a big pot and I don't remember planting it there and don't know what it is. It reminds me, tho, of a groundcover th... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for gardener's peg or dimple - My father whittled from cedar wood an awl looking implement he called a peg that he used for planting seedlings. A neighbor said it was cal... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Low Growing Perinnial For Along The Walk - We have a long walk from our driveway to our front porch with a place for plants on each side. We have been planting the area with wave pet... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping ideas - My husband and I purchased this 1831 Federal style house to restore and are about finished with the interior. We are now ready to tackle the... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How does creeping thyme spread - We have just placed stepping stones down in a portion of our yard. Before putting them down, we put landscape cloth down to prevent the weed... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Id Help Please - While in Scotland I saw a flowering vine tumbling over a wall. I uploaded three photos to photobucket of the vine at this link: http://1112... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
privacy screen - We live in a rural area with lots of cedar trees around and a messy neighbor next door. We need a fast growing, tall privacy screen. I have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unknown Shrub - This is a picture of an volunteer shrub growing in a neighbor's back yard. The whole plant is purple right now and the seed heads are somewh... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Marlene Bohananさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large/Standard African Violets - Many years ago I had some very large african violets but had to give them up. Now I would like to raise them again but I am not sure how to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...