9 件の投稿
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone recommend an e-designer. Modern farmhouse design - I need help with my kitchen, exterior and bathroom. Anyone know of a good e-designer? Looking for someone who is good at modern farmhouse de... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outdoor and indoor modern farmhouse light recommendations? - Looking for outdoor lighting for garage and entry, over the sink for kitchen and also for the bathroom vanity. Any suggestions would be gr... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stucco over wood siding? - I had 2 guys give me estimates for stucco. One said he would remove the siding while the other wanted to stucco over the siding. A window gu... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fiddle Leaf Fig pruning/shaping help - Hi my fiddle leaf fig is not happy in my home. I don't think there is enough light or maybe I'm not fertilizing enough. I'm going to repot w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need an architect in Los Angeles for my humble abode - Looking for an architect to help with me with my awkward house in the hills. I don't know if I can afford an architect but I have been putti... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which material should I use to match brick backsplash in kitchen? - I'm redoing my kitchen and living room and unsure which material to use on my fireplace. It's not a huge space so I'm assuming it has to kin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
First time Kitchen remodel - farmhouse chic - I would like to update my kitchen, but since I obsess too much about doing it right, I end up not doing anything at all. We really want to a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with hardware for my modern entry door/gate - I am having a modern horizontal ipe gate built and need hardware to match. I really like the hardware from 360 yardware that I found on this... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
marlene711さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need lots of help with the exterior of my house, I don't know where to start! - How can I make this house look better? I need to replace the old wood siding with stucco. I would really like to use wood and stone also but... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件