5 件の投稿
Mark Burchertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scorching hot Patio Help! - I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Our small backyard is taken up by about 60% with a pinkish concrete patio, which butts directly with t... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Mark Burchertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Architectural Shade Plants? - I'm looking for some sculptural plants to plant in a long, narrow bed (about 20" deep, 20ft long) along the east side of my house (Cana... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Mark Burchertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mystery Tree Seedling - I was pulling weeds yesterday and thinking this was a weed i pulled it. Not sure what it is, but it had a sort of nut that the shoot was gro... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Mark Burchertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
90's Seafoam Horrors - I recently moved into a 90's builder grade house. We did a lot of work to the main floor of the house and bedrooms as well to make it suit o... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Mark Burchertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is this side table from?!
    コメント 1 件