10 件の投稿
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Carpet colour - help - Please help me pick one out. The sofas are the colour of the fireplace and I will be painting the wall Oatmeal by Benjamin Moore. I have kid... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color carpet? - The first picture is in the day, the second at night. I have a few kids and the yellow brick is staying. Please help me decide!
    コメント 10 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me pick paint- help- traditional place - I have an old fashioned place that I need to paint and have been going through colours like crazy. Benjamin Moore says the other pic is a br... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint decision help!!!! - I have a large two story foyer that needs to be repainted and I am at a loss here folks. Colors are BJ Moore Gentle Cream, Natural Linen, Na... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
light replacement above fireplace - Sorry for the streaky mirror, but I recently moved here and have an odd light placement above the fireplace. What kind of light is usually h... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color for dinning room - I have a traditional cherry dinning set. I need help finding a paint color. The ones that seem ok are in the pic below, but I am open to sug... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
empty space problem - I arranged furniture to create a more intimate arrangement, but now I have an empty space. This room looks into the dinning room. I have a c... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help, pick rug. - Hi, I have 3 kids so I like patterns as they are more forgiving. However, I know too many patterns look busy so I am not sure how to pull th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window treatment ideas - Hi, just move in and I need something for these windows that get a ton of light during the day. I am not a big fan of blinds as I have 3 you... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Marjorie Armandさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with runner - We are trying to decide between these runners. We have a very traditional home with creamy white trim and doors. We have three kids and are ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件