16 件の投稿
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug and lighting questions new great room - Hi, currently building a house and the layout is the Same as the picture of this great room. I bought the dining set, rug (8x10) thinking ab... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help incorporating recliners - Building new home, first picture is of the model for our great room. I wanted to get new furniture and create a room that would incorporate ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help putting this room together please, family room. - So I don't have much money to spend because I just bought this house and downsized to half. I don't have anything going behind the sofa, ju... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen countertops and backsplash help - Moving, downsizing. Countertops are damaged and need to be replaced. Paint on walls is not like the photo show, it's tanner. Anyway I need... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
family room dilemma - So, we became empty nesters and are downsizing from a 3800 Sq ft home to a 1700 Sq ft. This is our new family room, the kitchen opens up t... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help color and accessories - want to bring some life into this room. I have the infamous blue family room also, I originally was thinking of placing these lamps and art ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cornered Windows different ceiling height drape dilemma - I need to put some drapes on the breakfast nook area. Thinking of using same drapes as the adjacent room or a valance. Do I need to stay w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help me dress this dining room window - I have a square counter height table with 8 chairs coming in this weekend and I'm trying to figure out what to do with the window. We'd like... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with dining table type - This room is considered the formal dining room as we have a breakfast nook and a breakfast bar. It is one of the first things you see when y... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Maritza Lahodikさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash dilemma, how do you? - How do you select and install a backsplash when you have Corian countertops that partly make up a backsplash. I painted the kitchen light ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...