8 件の投稿
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Black and white - Is there a picture showing more of the floor? I’m thinking of either a lack and white or blue and white bathroom with the same floor tiles i... 続きを読む
    コメント
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall panels? - Are these one piece wall panels or a one piece unit?
    コメント 1 件
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Products needed for laminate floor installation over concrete/tile? - Hi, You all have always helped me so much and I’m here again with questions. I have read the discussions for answers but the most recent th... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen floor tile cracking-best replacement on a budget? - I have 12” square off white kitchen floor tiles that are cracking and tapping them reveals some parts of the tiles are not secured to the fl... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wheelchair accessible wall hung lav with counter top? - I need to remodel a traditional vanity type bathroom lav with a wall hung lav. Lose the cabinets under the tiled countertop so a wide wheel... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on covering tiles w carpet - I have a floor made of black vinyl tiles that are becoming dislodged. I feel them cracking and rocking as I walk. The room is about 6x9. I s... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Encapsulating floor with rocking vinyl tiles, assuming asbestos underneath.
    コメント
Marionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diverter and Temp control - Love this faucet, planning to purchase to replace a regular shower head and leaking faucet to share with my handicapped wife. Which part of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件