12 件の投稿
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help With Bathroom Paint Color - I would like to brighten this hallway/guest bathroom yet still have it flow with the hallway colors. I recently painted the trim, ceiling a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Rug? - Hi everyone, This room has been a work in progress. I'd like to know what Houzzers think about my switching the current rug (white with gol... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choice on Wall Art and Curtains - I am working on my diningroom. If I choose curtain panels, which of these two colors/styles is a better choice. None at all is also a choi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Opinions On Curtain Panels - I have a diningroom with one window that has only 10 inches of space from moulding to wall. Plenty of space with other window. I wanted to... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help Picking a Wall Color - Please help me decide on a paint color for my neglected and unused diningroom. I am hoping to have the paint help me to unify the future dé... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice Needed on Above Mantel Decor - I am trying to find the right decorative accent for the spot above my mantel. This is a family room and an open floor plan so this can be s... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help on Window Treatment Options - I would love some input on which window treatment style to choose. I am trying to decide between using curtain panels on each side of the t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 8 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dyeing a Leather Chair - Has anyone dyed leather furniture with success? I have a chair in terrific condition but it is burgundy. I want to dye it a brown color bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mariatriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help With Paint Color (Again!) - I am in the process of slowly redecorating a room. I just purchased a rug and would love input as to what wall color I should choose. It i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...