10 件の投稿
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know this designer - Hi, Does anyone happen to know the designer or these stools? I purchased them years ago and am looking to add a 3rd but they seem to be dis... 続きを読む
    コメント
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How are these pieces sold? - Hello, I was wondering if the base of this unit is sold separate from the 3 wall pieces? I'm interested in the base / floor unit rather tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love those closet doors! - Hi, Can you tell me who makes those closet doors? Are they custom made? Thanks! Marek
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Console table - Hi - any chance you can tell me where that console table is from? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - Hello, Love your work! Can you tell me where I could find those counter stools? Thanks! Marek
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the entertainment unit from? - Hi, Can you tell me where that great entertainment unit is from? It looks terrific! Many thanks! Marek
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doors - Hi, Can you tell me where you purchased these doors? Thanks! - Marek
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Hi - love that backsplash! Do you know where I might be able to find it? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bookshelves - Hi - Love these bookshelves / magazine racks! where are they from? Many Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Marek Slodyczkaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件