5 件の投稿
Mannyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sad.. Superbum arrived broken - I ordered a Superbum online and was so excited when the package arrived. When I unwrapped, it was broken..
    コメント 11 件
Mannyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New friends - what are they? - Went to home depot and couldn't resist these cuties calling out to me. My camera can't seem to capture the vibrancy of the colors but I hope... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Mannyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cute propagations - I wanted to share a couple of propagations I have going on. I believe this one is a Graptopetalum Paraguayense growing a crested baby. It's... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mannyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bringing succulents indoors for the winter - Hi guys, I bought my first succulent in mid-August this year and since then have accumulated quite a bit of plants. I'm in Seattle and the r... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Mannyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID new succulents - Hi All, I just received 12 succulents that I ordered from Groupon. They came in 2 inch pots. I would love it if you could help me identify w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件