6 件の投稿
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backyard decor - My husband and I are finally almost done with all of the hardscape in our backyard. Now I need help finishing all the details. My husband is... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backyard decor - My husband and I are finally almost done with all of the hardscape in our backyard. Now I need help finishing all the details. My husband is... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tv Stand dilemma - I am having trouble finding a proper TV stand for our 42" screen. We currently have it on top of a nightstand and I really want to find some... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purple flowing plant - What is the name of the purple flowering plant in this landscape?
    コメント 1 件
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Empty Kitchen corner - I am having a difficult time figuring out what to do with this empty corner in my kitchen. I have an 11 month old son who is into everything... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Mandy Horineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior color options - My husband and I are trying to decide on colors for our tudor style home (exterior). We are leaning towards grey and white. The issue is tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件