21 件の投稿
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you send me information about the roof? - We went for a similar stucco color, white windows and an ashy brown trim (called Potting Soil). We can't decide what color roof and style- y... 続きを読む
    コメント
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint? - I would also love to know the blue-gray paint's info. Thanks!
    コメント
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout? - Is this a light grey grout on the subway?
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor and counter - They look great together! Can you provide details on each, please?
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout in floor - Hi, Can you tell me if the grout in the hex flooring is grey or white? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - Can you provide details on the backsplash tile?
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - What is the material of the top of the desk?
    コメント
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - I would also like to know the brand and name of it!
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor - Can you provide details about this flooring? I love how it is in and out of the shower!
    コメント 1 件
mandarin6_5さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...